- Provides a padded, comfortable setting for mobility/recovery routines including scraping, rolling, stretching, yoga, etc.
- Dampens vibration transmission from your Flux or Fuse Vibration Therapy Device through the floor so you don't disturb your neighbors or family
- Provides a sturdy surface to perform any home exercises on while protecting your joints from harsh impact.
- The athlete looking for a larger mat with more cushion and support than a traditional yoga mat.
- Anyone needing to mitigate noise/vibration created from doing home workouts or using the Flux or Fuse Vibration Therapy Devices on a hard surface (especially for those living in condos, apartments, and more.)
- Anyone needing a little extra cushion during exercises for comfort
- and to decrease the impact on the joints (versus a hard surface alone)
- Dimensions: 3’ wide x 6’ long x 0.75” thick
- Non- slip surface is durable and easy to clean
- 2.2 lb - density foam bottom provides cushioning and comfort, while still offering a sturdy surface for more challenging postures and exercises
- Is also durable and won’t deform when used over time
- The EZ Flex rolling system allows the mat to be easily rolled up, allowing for compact storage
- Comes with a buckle strap to keep it from unraveling
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy.
Q: Why do you not offer free shipping for all orders in Canada?
A: Canada Post is notoriously expensive due to unions, population size and things out of our control. For this reason, we need to charge shipping. In fact, we cover a large portion of the Canadian shipping costs to alleviate the burden on our Canadian customers.
Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
A: For Canada Post Expedited Parcel, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping. For Canada Post Xpresspost and Canada Post Priority, please allow 1 day for processing and 1-3 business days for shipping. Canada post only offers business day parcel pick up, therefore any orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday. If Monday falls on a public holiday, then it will be processed on Tuesday.
Q: Will my Canadian Order have duties and Taxes?
A: No, we ship from Canada so you will not have any additional charges after your checkout.
Q: Why is my order taking longer than quoted at checkout?
A: Unfortunately, we have no control over the delivery time that is quoted at checkout once it is in the hands of Canada Post. We have seen shipping delays during peak time such as holidays as well as during the Covid 19 Pandemic. We will always do our best to work with Canada Post and yourself to ensure a successful timely delivery.